Work with Us
PROJECT MANAGER | Global
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of Renewable Energy
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
SITE MANAGER | Turkey
Purpose of the position: ensure each construction Project is delivered in accordance with the drawings and specifications, and the quality described in the contract documents is met, consistent with the client requirements.
- Assist the Project Manager in the formulation of overall work program and programs for each section of the work to be completed.
- Participate in reviewing the program on a weekly basis with the Project Manager.
- Ensure the agreed program is met for each component of the project and report any variances to the Project Manager.
THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE ARE TO:
- Day-to-day management of the site;
- Management of human resources, materials and machinery needed for the success of the work;
- Work planning;
- Control of work costs;
- Analysis of the different execution projects;
- Search for subcontractors.
KEY SKILLS FOR SITE MANAGERS:
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to motivate others
- Teamworking skills